would like to find blue dg et head looking terminal to go with small ecli...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 20:37:06 CDT 2015

One  thing  first  look at this  and    need  more  info on it and  docs.

wish I had  more  info on this  IBM  tube   type  digital logic  trainer
kit.  comes in a   wonderful  fitted  case  with all kinds of    plugable
units
see url  http://www.smecc.org/wpe_files/wpe45.jpg

current  project    3000/37 and micro 3000
Looking for  more   3000 stuff  both small  and   large  ( cx, ser I,I ser
III  etc.)
Pulled them all over to the media  center  where I could spread  out and
work on them.

ok here is  some of   our  stuff.
we are not  exclusively a computer museum  but  we   do  have  some <grin!>

Other  areas   are
 scientific instruments,
radar  and  radar countermeasures  adn other electronic  warefare
radio and TV  broadcasting,
  Rural Electrification,
Tools of the journalist,
  office automation  1800's   forward.
 Telecommunications  for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
and on and  on

Some  Minis

H 11 ( LSI-11  by  DEC  but   in   Heath    packaging )
DEC PDP8 classsic sn/18
HP-2116b
HP-2000 access system (has  2  2100 in it)
HP3000/37  ( when it is in the building)
eclipse s20

need to  clean and  wedge in
Dec  PDP 11/20
DEC PDP-8 S
NEXT  cube, printer, monitor and all next-y  related  chachakies

who know  what are in the other  buildings

Micros...

Intel  Intellect 8
Altairs
Imsais
many  Comidore things
many R.S.
Heath h-8
Heath H-89
several osbornes
apples
sun-sparc
lots of  single board  computers
cobalt cube
next  cube with all  accs
a bunch of other ss

many many hp desktops and  pcs
love the prtototype iHP Integral we  have  too

trainers and  digital  labs

IBM  really  early  with  tube  type plugable  units

DEC lab
Fabritec  lab

 wish I had  more  info on this  IBM  comes in  a  wonderful  fitted  case
with all kinds of    plugable  units
see url  http://www.smecc.org/wpe_files/wpe45.jpg

In a message dated 9/22/2015 3:25:29 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,