would like to find blue dg et head looking terminal to go with small ecli...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 12:24:18 CDT 2015

yes   ET!     the one in the  with the  head in the yoke  although anything
blue and pretty   would   be better than nothing!  Our Eclipse is not as
grand as   some photos ,,, and  the  tape  drive is a small  side by  side
reel unit that  fits in the  single rack  here is  a photo of  ours....
http://www.smecc.org/data_general.htm

had it  for  years     need   manuals  etc and  maybe  some sales  lit.  or
  scans  of  advertising material to  display with it...   but  yea... it
cries out to have a terminal  with it!

In a message dated 9/22/2015 9:08:14 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,