Query for dec teleprinter roms

Jonathan Gevaryahu jgevaryahu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:02:26 CDT 2015

There isn't a complete archive of these ROMs in existence currently.
Pete Turnbull's site does contain an archive, but it isn't anywhere near
complete. The drivers in MAME/MESS also act as a sort of archive as well.

The direct prompt of this request was the desire to get one or more of
the dot matrix teleprinters running in MAME/MESS, the progress of which
can be seen at
https://github.com/mamedev/mame/blob/master/src/mess/drivers/decwritr.c
, with the LA120, but the ROMs I have right know for the LA120 fail
their built-in checksum test, so I'm stuck at a development impasse
until I can get some more roms to work with (or correctly re-dumped
copies of the existing roms).

The end result of what I'm trying to do would hopefully look something
like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l20V7f2sM8c

On 9/21/2015 3:19 PM, william degnan wrote:

    What are you going to do with these?  Is there a ROM archive for DEC
    printer ROMs?

--
Jonathan Gevaryahu
jgevaryahu at gmail.com