Self modifying code, lambda calculus - Re: ENIAC programming

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:37:48 CDT 2015

I wrote X.25 software in Fortran:-(. We had some machine specific routines
to allow the Fortran code to wait for a packet to arrive.
There was also a huge vector of strings with matching integer arrays that
allowed them to be chained together, and to have types allocated to them
There were also a large number of "INCLUDE" files with a parameters which
defined the structure of data stored in the character vectors....

Dave