IBM 026

Able Baker misc4email at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 21:10:23 CDT 2015

How do you know how many still exist?It may be restorable or maybe not.If not, then what is its value?If it is just a display item, then you have to really want to look at it and admire its inherent 'beauty'.If it is restored, then you probably want to exercise its functionality.Maybe punch some Fortran cards and feed them into a 1402 attached to a 1401 and calculate Pi to a million places and print the results on a 1403.Some people have more money than common cents...and are certainly permitted to spend it on anything they want.
Just saying...