internet blocking problem ?

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Thu Sep 10 22:03:28 CDT 2015

I am forwarding this to a friend in Australia for him to do more
extensive comment and diagnosis.

Try http://traceroute.org/ for diagnosing this.  It allows you to
perform traceroute from cooperating servers across the world, including
australia.

there are some sites you will have to ferret out to allow you to bypass
country IP blocking.

And yet australia is one of the more stupid countries (exceeded only by
Germany and the EU) about censorship, and fouling up the works.

Yes the page timed out on me.  I'll see if I can find the router that
did it and post an update.

thanks
Jim