Reading ROMs

wulfman wulfman at wulfman.com
Sun Sep 6 19:29:15 CDT 2015

They do not make bipolar proms any more.
you can find them on ebay sometimes
some functions can be emulated by fast pals.
but not code storage.
Old arcade games use them for all sorts of things.
some old arcade game repair sites also sell the ICs

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=82S129&_sacat=0

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use,