Problem with RF73 DSSI disk

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Fri Sep 4 17:31:49 CDT 2015

Johnny Billquist wrote:

> On 2015-09-04 20:31, Holm Tiffe wrote:
> >Mike Stein wrote:

He Johnny, clam down.

There was _NO_ Answer at all.

Did you mean that it is better for me that people that doesn't
answer me additionaly can't read my messages?
Does this make any difference?

Im 52 years old (as you know) and already had my first heart attac last
year so don't tell me that I sould behave more adult.
Possibly I don't have so much time left that I can wait any time.

Let me live the rest of my time like a child playing with old computers,
that's exactly why we are here; nothing else matters.

I know that people trying to help, trust me, I'm doing that in other,
cases with other people too and there are other people that pissing me
off. But: I don't have a killfile.

Regards,

Holm
  www.tsht.de, info at tsht.de, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741