Reading ROMs

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 07:41:57 CDT 2015

You may know all of this but just in case ...Assuming you have reader that
can detect ROM type and compatible with ROM you are trying to read.  May be
jumper change required?  For example my Logical Systems Shooter has a
different jumper thay must be installed for each EPROM type.

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net