Multitech MicroProfessor

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 09:37:12 CDT 2015

> Folks,
>
> Possibly a long shot since I think the MPF was only a UK/Europe thing but
> I'll quite happily be proved wrong. I've had a chap asking for a scan of
> one of my manuals that would necessitate partial destruction. Anyone got

I can't believe the manual is all that thick. Could you take a good quality photo
of each page, say with the camera on a copying stand? I think that could be done
without unbinding the manual.

An even longer shot : Does anyone have dumps of the BASIC and FORTH
ROMs for the MPF1-88 (the 8088 based one)?

-tony