Somewhat OT: Freighting Items

Peter Cetinski pete at pski.net
Tue Sep 1 08:13:12 CDT 2015

Have you looked at https://www.uship.com? <https://www.uship.com/?>  It’s kind of like crowdsourced shipping.  The quality of service can vary but shippers are encouraged to offer good service due to a ratings system.  If you’re lucky you’ll find a shipper already taking your route for another shipment and you can get a good deal.