Lurker no more...

Corey Cohen applecorey at optonline.net
Fri Oct 30 12:57:56 CDT 2015

I honestly don't remember.  I know Woz sent me instructions on how to do it, this was a few years ago.  I've just been cutting and pasting the competed signature since then, so I forgot.   Maybe I can dig up the instructions over the weekend.

FYI.  I  just got the daily digest on my other email and it apparently strips out the upside down stuff.

Cheers,
Corey

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ