Sale with a lot of ATT 3B2 stuff

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Wed Oct 28 13:31:24 CDT 2015

I know I'm a terrible person for saying this, but as a person who spent several
years as a 3b2 admin for $WORK, and would like to be able to work with the
operating system again, the sellers prices alone are enough for me to be happy
for Seth's 3b2 emulator project, when ever it is complete enough for usage.

I finally found a new home for my Sun E4500 a few years back, a similar sized
box to the 3b2 600G and 600GR systems I had administered in my earlier days.
The E4500 generated so much heat my wife would only let me run it during the
winter months.

Either way, thanks for sharing, I enjoyed looking.

Jerry