Substituting DSHD for DSDD disks (or DS2D if you prefer)

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 13:22:58 CDT 2015

Chuck good to  know   we probably need  some -  I  do not think  we have
any  good  clean  ones  new  here... will check....
Ed#

In a message dated 10/26/2015 9:50:44 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cclist at sydex.com writes:

On  10/26/2015 01:04 AM, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
> and the   first  hp-150 drive set,   the  hp-9121, was single  sided
> double density SS/DD discs (270Kb).
>
> sure was  glad  when the  9122 came  out!

I supsect that the Sony  SMC-70 may have been among the first systems to
come out with the  things.

Fortunately, I still have several cartons (duplicator grade) of  blank
DSDD 3.5" mdedia.  A few months ago, I gave away (FFS) about  1,000 of
the things.

I suspect that the the world's supply is far  from exhausted.  Lots of
common word processors also used them (e.g.  Brother).

--Chuck