Model 28 Teletype on ebay

Brad unclefalter at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 23 00:18:43 CDT 2015

Thanks!  I'm just trying to figure out my options.  There aren't many teletypes coming up to begin with, and finding something that I'd really like like an ASR-33 might not happen any time soon.   The model 28 looks like a serious machine.   It feels like something someone would have gotten cheap or free back in the day and found a way to rig up for use with a computer.  But maybe not. :)