Opening a DECserver 90M External PSU

Peter Coghlan cctalk at beyondthepale.ie
Fri Oct 16 16:47:07 CDT 2015

Robert Jarratt wrote:

> I tried to pry mine open, but it seemed that if I kept going I would end up
> damaging it more than I would like. Do you have a picture of the opened
> casing I could see? That would help me to see how best to open it.

Here you go:

http://www.beyondthepale.ie/H7082-AB.jpg

There was a row of locating pegs on each side of the lid (or base, depending
on the way you look at it).  The row on one side all broke off at the half way
point with their other halves remaining stuck to the larger part of the box.
They all remained intact on the the other side.  I don't recall but the ones
that broke may have been on the side I managed to separate first.

Regards,
Peter Coghlan.