ASCI u68 (SystemX)

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:55:29 CDT 2015

Often you have to press RETURN or SPACE a few
times to wake up the serial connection and set the
baud rate; if you put a scope on the RX and TX
lines, do you see the incoming signal from the
terminal and does anything get sent back?

Can you trace the RX and TX signals to see what
chips are used to convert RS-232 to TTL?