ASCI u68 (SystemX)

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 13:06:18 CDT 2015

The Heathkit ET-3400 (another SBC trainer) also used the M6800 CPU. Now I
realize that the two machines probably have fairly different ROMs, but
otherwise some of the 3400 materials / programs should cross-over to the
u68. It might even simply be a matter of translating ROM calls..

Anyway, I have a full set of docs for the ET-3400. If you're interested, I
can find a way to get a copy to you.

-Bill