Fair price and ways to find a teletype

Dale H. Cook radiotest at juno.com
Thu Oct 15 20:07:22 CDT 2015

At 07:59 PM 10/15/2015, drlegendre . wrote:

>Sounds like another nice freebie M15 just popped up on the greenkeys list..
>though it's stateside, and once again in St. Louis!

There ought to be plenty of the 15-RO units kicking around in the States. Time was when every almost radio station in the country had one (or sometimes two in larger markets) for AP or UPI. I have an ex-UPI 15-RO that I would like to get rid of. I once thought of restoring it, but I have too many other more useful things awaiting restoration.

Dale H. Cook, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
Osborne 1 / Kaypro 4-84 / Kaypro 1 / Amstrad PPC-640
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/index.html