New logo: Vintage Computer Federation

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 15 16:09:27 CDT 2015

With out going into detail and whilst working in Germany in 1969 I
pulled a few Saturday night operator shifts for cash in hand on a big
Nixdorf system.
Just to help out a friend who did not like being there on her own.
The Computer room was air conditioned and filtered down to microns.

Being Germany it was kept clinically clean and a bit on the cool side.
It took us a while to find a nice warm air outlet round the back of a
row of tape drives.
A quick trip to the medical room to borrow some blankets and we were all
set.
Now we would not be cold wating for a job to run.

Contrary to your remaks I did not  lose a lover.

Rod

--
Wanted : KDJ11-E M8981 KK8-E M8300 KK8-E M8310 KK8-E M8320 KK8-E M8330