Fair price and ways to find a teletype

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:39:28 CDT 2015

You can ship these in a box if you detach the pedestal and put it on its
side, making sure the main unit is well padded and there is a weight
balance to the box, as you never know from what angle the box will
sit/fall/land/be carried.  I shrink wrap the main TTY to ensure it stays
secure, then wrap in layers of bubble wrap and foam.  I have shipped five
or six that way.  You can also use two boxes.  It's very easy to re-attach
the main unit from the pedestal, many have a reader motor in the pedestal,
but you just unscrew it.

--
Bill