DEC H7140 (11/44) power supply revisions and general advice?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Oct 12 08:38:45 CDT 2015

    > From: Mattis Lind

    > Very nice and clear description on what is required to have relay to
    > activate!

Indeed! Thanks, Brent, for that wonderful writeup - I'm sure I'll find it
immensely useful when the time comes to work on my 11/44.

I'll have to carefully save a personal copy in a file - finding it in the
archives, when the time comes, won't be too easy. If only we had a Wiki
we could put all this kind of stuff in... (Hint, hint!)

	Noel