Computers in Election Vigils - take two

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:44:04 CDT 2015

Unfortunately SVT Öppet Arkiv is not available to anyone outside Sweden,
which is a pity. A great source.

This interest for computers and election vigils come from the fact that I
had a email conversation with a person that was involved when DEC won the
contract to for the election in 1976 in Sweden for SVT. He was involved in
adapting the VT30 system for TV use. Genlock and stuff.

I found three clips in Öppet Arkiv which I trimmed down heavily. These
shows tend to be quite long anyhow. I hope SVT is not getting mad now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDoFM3hfbic

/Mattis