MFM Emulator

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 00:12:18 CDT 2015

If this thing is ready for prime time and going to get more widespread
use it would be an excellent idea to start developing a library of
ready-to-run disk images for various machines... perhaps a task best
collated by Bitsavers in their copious free time...?

I've just written to David to order a couple :)

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.