Dead PET4032

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:27:30 CDT 2015

Hi Tony,

The screen's not connected, nor keyboard. I figured there was no point
until I got a chirrup.

My logic tester is a cheapo Micronta, yes. There's an unpopulated ROM
socket at UD11 so I can easily get +5 and GND from there for probing, I'll
do that tonight.

--
adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home computer collection?