Calcomp 1039 plotter docs?

simon simski at dds.nl
Mon Oct 5 09:03:44 CDT 2015

Hey this is interesting. we have a different controller, indicating that
a change from a 1038 to a 1039 involved changing the controller as well.

see my pics.
https://hack42.nl/gallery/v/Museum/2015-09-18-138.jpg

unfortunately i cannot find a picture of the back of the controller.

simon

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen