One more try - Can you ID this S-100 Serial board?

Chris Elmquist chrise at pobox.com
Thu Oct 1 15:30:28 CDT 2015

I've got another theory regarding drlegendre's board.

I happen to know via out-of-band information that he is here in MN.

There is a company in the Twin Cities called Micro Component Technology
that existed in the 70s, 80s, 90s and still today.

They make handling and test systems for IC fabrication.

http://www.mct.com/Company.aspx

I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts or lingonberries to lefse that his
board is a custom job made by the MN MCT and it went into the computer
control of one of their machines from the early 80s.  Something probably
designed in the mid to late 70s.

The logo on the board matches what I remember seeing on their building
in Shoreview ages ago.

I don't think it's the MCT that made PC (as in IBM PC) plugins...

Chris

--
Chris Elmquist