One more try - Can you ID this S-100 Serial board?

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 1 07:54:16 CDT 2015

I have been doing a bit of spadework on this one.
There was a company call MCT who advertised in the PC Mag.  in the early
80's
The products were add-ons for PC's.
The possibiliy that they made S100 products prior to 1980 is not an
unreasonable one.
So anybody with an early 80's PC Mag might find them. In fact any
publication from about
then may have a reference.

Rod

--
Wanted : KDJ11-E M8981 KK8-E M8300 KK8-E M8310 KK8-E M8320 KK8-E M8330