papertape repair tape or kit wanted

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 30 07:47:36 CST 2015

Hi Tony
              Did you say Data Dynamics?  I certainly knew them. I used
to sell them LA36 print mechs.
It was run by two old guys called Tindale and Stabler. The factory was
in Hayes and I used to drive
there from the DEC office in Ealing via Bombay (sorry I mean Southall).

Their stuff was very nice and the factory was always very tidy.
Their KSR using the LA36 print mechanics and  fitted with a reader/punch
was really smooth in operation.
Now that would really be a find.

Rod Smallwood