Query for dec teleprinter roms

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:11:20 CST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Noel Chiappa" <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
To: <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Cc: <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: Query for dec teleprinter roms

>    > From: Mike Stein
>
>    > I don't think I can scan the print set; IIRC the pages were longer
>    > than 14".
>
> How much longer? My A3 scanner will take up to 17". I'd be happy to scan them
> for you (and return them afterwards) if you send them to me.
>
> (BTW, this offer is open to everyone/anyone - although if I get 23 sets of
> prints, please don't expect instant service! Please contact me first.)
>
> Noel

----- Reply -----

As usual, while looking for something else I finally happened to find the LA100
docs and ROMs and I've sent the ROM images to Jonathan separately; the print set
is 11" x 17" and I'll contact Noel off-list regarding scanning.

 MODEL        TITLE                                      PART_NO
 LA100        Field Maintenance Print Set                MP-01096-00
 LA100 Series Programmer Reference Manual                EK-LA100-RG-001
 LA100 Series Programmer Reference Manual                EK-LA100-RM-001
 LA100 Series Technical Manual                           EK-LA100-TM-001
 LP100        Installation Guide                         EK-LP100-IN-001
 LP100        Operator Guide                             EK-LP100-OP-001
 LP100        Operator and Programmer Reference Card     EK-LP100-RC-001
 LW100        Installation Guide                         EK-LW100-IN-001
 LW100        Operator Guide                             EK-LW100-OP-001
 LAX-34/LA100 LAX34-AL Tractor Option Installation Guide EK-1LA34-IN-001