ISO: Honeywell H316 power supply

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Tue Nov 17 22:37:55 CST 2015

On 11/17/2015 7:20 PM, Josh Dersch wrote:
> Hi all --
>
> Picked up a Honeywell H316 mini off eBay a couple of weeks back and
> it's in need of a power supply (it's completely missing). Given that
> it's a long shot that anyone has one rotting away somewhere, I've been
> planning on retrofitting something modern, but I figured I'd check
> here before I got too far into that *just* in case.
>
> Thanks as always,
> Josh
If it had been a 516, the Multics group of emulator writers are
contemplating adding that system to SIMH + enhancements to make it a
DN355 for the Multics communications front end.

The 316 is similar, i think in assembler language design, but I don't
know if you could get 316 code out of a Multics assembler for the 355
(with macros) or not.

Looking forward to photos.
thanks
jim