Could someone make the list do the [cctalk] thing in the subject line?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 19:29:49 CST 2015

DO NOT THINK I CAN MAKE THE AOL MAIL   FILTER THAT WAY..

In a message dated 11/17/2015 6:06:50 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net writes:

On  11/17/2015 10:54 AM, ethan at 757.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   By any chance could someone configure the mailing list to add
>  [cctalk] or [cc] or [cct] into the beginning of the subject line? Not
>  looking to filter, just not looking to delete  messages.

This has been discussed _too_ many  times... Please don't bring it up
again....
Just setup a  filter to shuffle CC stuff to it's own folder, then nuke
it from  there...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

"The  problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back."
- from some guy  on the internet.