Giving away collection of computers

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Tue Nov 17 12:34:07 CST 2015

The FCC's ULS lookup gives you the licensee's address, which we are
supposed to keep current.  -- K7PDP

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."