Giving away collection of computers

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 20:00:34 CST 2015

Guess you'll have to forgive those of us in the "Classicmp enthusiast"
group that don't overlap into the "HAM operator" group.

I for one had no idea that a member's location could be pinned-down (to
within shipping zones?) using a HAM callsign. Not all of us share the same
areas of interest and / or levels of knowledge.

Don't make so many assumptions.