WD9000 Pascal microengine schematics available

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:38:19 CST 2015

I wrote:
> I might at some point contrive a test fixture to verify
> the WD2083U-04 behavior against the Am25LS2513, to determine whether
> there are any changes.

The Am25LS2513 has no internal state (flip-flops), and most likely
even if the WD2083U-04 has differences, it probably doesn't have
internal state either.  It should therefore be possible to wire it up
to be read using an EPROM programmer, e.g., as a 27128. To account for
the three-state control, it could be read twice, once with external
pullups on the A outputs, and once with external pulldowns.  The
differences in the read data will show the three-state cases.

I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I might have a go at that next week.