Front Panel - Update - 4-2-GO

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 9 01:43:36 CST 2015

Hi Guys

             1  Real 8/e panel as absolute check leaves US on its way to
me to-day
             2. Out of twenty slots sixteen have gone. That leaves four.
                 If they don't go before printing starts  I'll have them
screened to uncommitted /e  (can become A or B)
             3. For me its back to  PDP11/40 thru 11/70 layouts.
             4. Anybody need a one off. I'm trying to find an economic
way to handle custom jobs
             5. I'm also looking at an option to put manufacturing
locations on as found on some systems (default is Maynard)

Rod