SCA drives - any interest?

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:54:57 CST 2015

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

Since there may be sensitive data on them I have to either securely wipe them or
destroy them; I did just find a couple of Proliant servers that somehow escaped
my purge though, so wiping them may not be as big a PITA as I feared.

Looks like most (~10) are 18.5GB 10KRPM 160 MB/s Ultra3 units, 4 or 5 146GB
Ultra320s and a few in between.

In case anyone is looking for the 'caddies' it looks like they're mostly
HP/Compaq, including several dummies; I scrapped more IBM servers than HP, but
to my surprise I only found two IBM units.

I've noted the folks who expressed interest and I'll post again if/when I decide
to test & wipe them; thanks again!