Wanted: stand for NeXT monitor

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri May 29 11:33:10 CDT 2015

we have one of the  NeXT   cube  looking  computer, a monitor and a NeXT
laser printer.  looking   for  an  archive stash of advertising lit. and
graphics   we  can use  to build  a display around this hardware.
Suggestions?  Thanks  Ed Sharpe  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 5/29/2015 8:23:20 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,