PDP-12 Restoration at the RICM

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Tue May 26 07:48:35 CDT 2015

"The M706 receiver failed in the board tester"

Do tell more about this mythical and very useful sounding board tester?

I'm looking at my racks and racks of logic, mostly M-series - 12, 16,
18, & 36 bit - and contemplating the debuggering with some dread...

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.