8-bit Computer TV Channel Use

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Fri May 22 18:19:26 CDT 2015

On May 22, 2015, at 1:31 PM, Chuck Guzis <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:

> Do you have anything like Freecycle in your area?  Usually, if you say you're looking for an old-style TV, people will jump at the chance to give away the old sets.

Heh, I have a few already. :-) I’ve even got one of those funny looking ones that has knobs on it. With VHF & UHF dials. And fine tuning. And only screw terminals on the back, none of those fancy RCA/phono jack connectors on it. I really need to do a cap kit on it though, it takes forever to warm up, and the tuning drifts while it’s on and I have to change the channel and then back to get it to lock on again.

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com