Update - PDP 11/44 Now on Ebay no reserve

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Thu May 14 09:53:09 CDT 2015

That's a neat system. Too far away for me to consider buying, but I'm still enjoying the pictures.

The rust looks scary.. I hope that the PCBs aren't badly corroded. That would be my biggest worry as a potential buyer of the system. I see some signs of rodent nibbles on ribbon cables inside the tape drive, but those are easily replaced.

I wonder what that lower card cage is for? It's not for the internal TU58 tape drive, which is self-contained and uses a plain async serial port.

I think this will be a cool project for the auction winner.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/