Large batch of DEC flip chips

Bob Rosenbloom bobalan at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 14 08:53:40 CDT 2015

On 5/14/2015 4:36 AM, Jörg Hoppe wrote:
> Here's the opportunity to buy&save batches of DEC flip chip modules.
> It must be several thousands, I estimate the total weight of the boxes
> to over 100kg.
> Most are "red" logic series, but other colors are there too.
> Apparently they are plugged from different machine types, maybe even
> PDP-10s or -12s.
>
> Of course I'm greedy!
>
> But while we have a PDP-12 and some DECtapes here, this amount is
> mostly useless and will occupy much precious space until the end of my
> days.
>
> So question: Is there any reasonable demand for flip chips in the
> community?
> And more difficult: any hint about the price I can offer?
>
> Thanks for your opinion,
> Joerg

You can search ebay for seller: trailer426f
<http://www.ebay.com/usr/trailer426f?_trksid=p2047675.l2559>

He has some 100's of R series over the years. Many sell for between $10
and $20

There is definitely interest, I have bought more that 30 from him.

Bob

--
Vintage computers and electronics
www.dvq.com