8/12 DECUS library, was PDP-12 Restoration at the RICM

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sat May 16 10:56:54 CDT 2015

On 5/16/15 6:19 AM, David Gesswein wrote:

> I assume then that it still exists and hopefully will make it online
> at some time. Do you have any knowledge of its current status?

It is in the queue to be read. CHM just purchased a third building located
in Fremont that my office and lab will be moving to, along with the software
and document collections.
I'm hoping to have the media recovery lab up and running again
in the fall. I am totally consumed right now with getting ready for the move.