Olivetti M24 LAN Interface

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat May 16 06:29:27 CDT 2015

I picked up an Olivetti M24 the other day. When I opened it up I found a
"Fox Research LAN Interface" dated 1984. I have not been able to find any
information on this card. It has a make DE-9 connector with only 3 pins
(technically does that make it a DE-3?). Can anyone give me any details of
this interface?

The machine does not have the expansion board, and it is missing one of the
floppy disk drives. It also does not have a hard disk controller. If anyone
has any of these bits going spare I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Rob