PDP 11/44 avail, Landenberg, PA

B Degnan billdeg at buzz1.com
Wed May 13 12:38:45 CDT 2015

Accepting best offer for a PDP 11/44 located in Landenberg, PA.  Pickup or
your arrangements to have shipped ONLY.  I am not going to ship this thing.
 I have not powered it on -  first I would need to remove the deteriorated
foam behind the front grill and get a 220 adapter (i.e. clothes dryer
plug).

 http://vintagecomputer.net/digital/PDP11-44_2nd/

 The cabinet has a little rust on the outside but the computer backplane
itself is in pretty nice shape and the module set appears complete.  The
inside bottom of the cabinet is dirty but by and large it's pretty nice.
The cabinet has two tape drive bays in the front and a tape drive inside
that I assume to be inoperable, the capstan roller appears to be
deteriorated.

 Happy to answer questions here but I prefer private contact/bids/questions
to  - http://vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm

 thanks

 Bill