Wills (was VCF Ban...)

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Tue May 12 14:02:54 CDT 2015

> In some areas, a will can be filed with the local guvmint (county in this
> case).
> If the lawyer who participated in drafting the will is around, they should
> keep a notarized copy.

No lawyer was involved (in the UK there is no requirement for that, all that is
required is that it is signed by the person making the will observed by 2 witnesses
who then have to sign observed by the person making the will. Oh yes, those
witnesses can't be beneficiaries under the will). So I did it myself.. Over here
some banks will store a will, but they make a charge for doing so. I should look into
it though.

> But, make sure that any and all who will have access to the physical
> premises know where a copy is filed.

Problem : The only such person is me.

-tony