VCF Ban, Vector Graphic cards, Wright card punch, MDS Keyboard

John Foust jfoust at threedee.com
Mon May 11 12:27:12 CDT 2015

At 12:10 PM 4/29/2015, Fred Cisin wrote:
>Not only make a will, but make sure that the right people will have it in a timely manner.  When my best friend died, his will wasn't found for a long time, by which time, a lot of stuff had been dumpstered, including his LJIIP, and even his Leicas!

I hope you consider making a Virtual Grumpy Ol' Fred.  Dump your
brain to web pages and videos uploaded to YouTube and you'll live forever.

Perhaps a method we can all avoid Leicas in the Dumpster is to put a
price tag on everything before you go.  Even the simplest Dumpster-tossing
cleanup person / relative understands a dollar sign.

- John