IBM 029 Card Punch and ASCII Machines

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun May 10 04:02:02 CDT 2015

naw.... the  card reader read  punches  and the    reader  driver  made it
readable on  your machine! !

there  were some  for  hp-2000 also and ho 3000    we would love to  find
one  for the  smecc museum  here  in az   if anyone has an  HP setup!

Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC

In a message dated 5/10/2015 1:56:51 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,