Plessey PM-D11/SPC-1 backplane documentation needed

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Fri May 8 13:28:23 CDT 2015

> Hi, all, I have a Plessey PM-D11/SPC-1 backplane here, and I'm interested in
> finding some documentation for it. I looked online, but couldn't find
> anything?

How many slots? I assume it's hex height. What (if anything) are the power input connectors?

Is there any reason to assume it's not a clone of a standard DEC backplane (Plessey stuff often was), the
'SPC' part of the name suggests a Unibus peripheral backplane ('SPC' = 'Small Peripheral Controller').

-tony