RT11 / RSTS-E games

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Thu May 7 12:07:54 CDT 2015

John wrote...
----
Anyone got any RT11/RSTS-E games?  I'm back on with my project to recreate the PDP-11 that I goofed around with when I was a kid.  (Its accessible via the bbs... bbs.cortex-media.info 4223)
----
I wish. I had (on RX50) a VERY cool driving game. I would not have thought something like that could be done well for an ASCII terminal, but it was great. Unfortunately, it loaded off that floppy one time - and the floppy has errors there since and can't read it :( I believe it was called "DODGE.SAV".

---
I'm still looking for Oregon Software Pascal as well...
---
This I may have, will check tonight.